Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sticky...

Hello All,

Today was the hottest and most humid day on this trip thus far. The air temperature matched the water temp at 80 degrees and with 95% humidity today was very sticky. Thank God for the air conditioning on board, without it I might die. Today was spent repairing fire extinguishers and finishing up that job. Nothing too exciting in the way of scenery just very blue and taunting water. I just want to jump in so bad and cannot wait for Guam and the beaches. Tonight starts the watch rotation, I have the 0000-0400, and 1200-1600 watch. This time a round its the exact opposite of cold and rainy when I was on watch before. The captain is permitting shorts on watch, which I will be wearing. Wish me some rest, I won't be getting much over the next 5 days. Love You All!

V/R,

CDT Jonathan Anderson
Squad Leader, Division 6 MT
Corps of Cadets
California Maritime Academy

No comments:

Post a Comment